Heat Pump Installation
JefCo Air Conditioning & Refrigeration is Southern Walton and Southern Okaloosa county’s most trusted names for heat pump installations and for good reason. For one, we’re committed to saving our customers money by passing on exclusive specials through the Trane Dealer program. We also offer greater warranty protection, with our comprehensive install labor warranty (10 years of protection included for most systems!). Lastly, our team is always respectful of your wishes while at your home, and they always have your best interests at heart.
What factors affect the cost of your heat pump install?
Every heat pump installation has its own unique challenges which affect the cost of the job. The most impactful cost factors for a heat pump installation include:
• System efficiency: Efficiency is an important measurement for heat pumps because it directly impacts a home’s energy bills. More efficient systems cost less to run, but cost more up front to purchase. Your True Home project manager will show you a variety of systems with different efficiency ratings, and let you decide which is best for you and your home.
• System size: Heat pump models vary in size. As size increases, so does the cost of the system. While many companies will just look at your existing heat pump size to determine what you need, True Home looks at additional factors, such as home layout, door- and window-count, insulation type and other factors, to make sure you have the perfect size heat pump for your home.
• Bells and whistles: The latest heat pumps out there have a variety of features which increase comfort, convenience and energy savings. So if you’re looking for a solar-ready, dual-fuel enabled heat pump with silent running capabilities, a variable capacity motor and smart thermostat controls, you just let us know!
Want an accurate estimate? We can help.
A JefCo professional is ready to give you a free estimate on a new heat pump. We’ll share information about our latest systems, including any special deals offered by Trane. And we can discuss low-to no-interest financing options at your request.
Your heat pump installation works like this:
1. We schedule your free in-home estimate
You can schedule your free estimate with True Home by calling or scheduling with us online. From there, your customer service rep will assign an experienced project manager to your heat pump install. The project manager will ask you about the kind of heat pump you’re looking for, share some systems which match your needs, and show you any available special deals from our partners at Lennox.
2. We ask questions to give you a better experience
Now that you’ve found the perfect heat pump and set up a financing plan, the next step is to get ready for installation day. We’ll ask you a few questions about your preferences, such as how you’d like us to enter and exit the home, whether you have any special pet needs, and how you’d like us to get in touch with you while at your home, among other things.
3. We prepare and install your new system
We’ll work fast to acquire your brand new heat pump from the manufacturer and get it loaded onto a truck for installation day. Once we’re back at your home, our installation team works quickly and efficiently, making sure both your indoor and outdoor units are running perfectly.
4. We send you a follow-up survey
We hope you enjoy your brand new heat pump! Just as important, we hope you enjoyed your experience with the True Home team. To make sure that’s the case, we like to send out a brief follow-up survey. We’re always happy to receive feedback.
Why Choose JefCo Air Conditioning & Refrigeration?
JefCo AC is built on promises made and promises kept to each and every customer. Our customer satisfaction ratings are high across all rating platforms. We are proud to be a a Trane Comfort Specialist™ Dealer, meaning we maintain a 98% or higher customer satisfaction rating and demonstrate a commitment to ongoing education and quality. We strive to make every customer feel like a member of our extended family, answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and providing expert advice, check our testimonials and see for yourself. When you need residential air conditioning services in Walton County you can count on JefCo Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
Call today at (850) 654-4822 or use our online form to contact us and schedule AC service, repair or installation in Southern Walton County, Southern Okaloosa County and surrounding areas.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Miramar Beach, FL
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Inlet Beach, FL